- About BSME
- School Search
- Associate Search
- Become a Member
- Annual Conference
- Sponsors & Links
- Contact Us
BSME is honoured to be offering secondary Music & Drama Teachers a fantastic opportunity to attend a two day conference curated for teachers at KS3-5. The conference will run from the 22nd to the 23rd November 2017 at Dubai British School Jumeirah Park.
The event will feature a unique selection of interactive workshops, seminars and lectures to invigorate your teaching, keep you up to date with current thinking in the sector and save you time by presenting a number of ready-to-go lesson plans, schemes of work and resources.
With separate streams for music and drama, you will receive specialist training across KS3-5 material, covering:
1) Practical activities, lesson plans and schemes of work ideas you can immediately take away and implement in the classroom.
2) Insights into the latest research, educational trends and approaches.
3) Advice and guidance on curriculum and assessment.
4) Demonstrations of new and transformative technology and how to implement this in your department and productions.
5) Lively discussion surrounding arts policy and funding and how best to advocate for your department.
The entire conference programme is below, take a look for yourself to see the great line up of speakers and presenters!
Co-curated with leading international show directors, RhineGold, the Music & Drama Education conference will present some of the top local and international pedagogues of our generation and will showcase the most up-to-date thinking and research in the sector.
Sun, 13 Nov 2016
Early Bird Discount
Mon, 23 Oct 2017
Early Bird Non-member Discount
School level: All
In order to book places on any course, you must be signed in. If you are not a BSME Member, you can register with us to create an account. If you are a BSME Member, please contact your Principal/Head for login details.