- School Members Menu
- Associates Menu
- About BSME
- School Search
- Associate Search
- Become a Member
- Annual Conference
- Sponsors & Links
- Contact Us
Join Gavin Boyle, an experienced teacher from Bahrain, in a free one hour webinar that will cover the ever-changing world of educational technology. In this webinar, Gavin will present on how he has changed his teaching from analogue (paper-based) to becoming more and more invested in technology solutions that are available to educators around the globe. Use this opportunity to develop as an educator and move with the digital age – just like Gavin has done.
Gavin will cover:
- Exploring tools that can be used to capture student outcomes (even analogue)
- Distributing digital worksheets: so much more than just paperless
- Collaborating and co-constructing with ease
- Making the learning process visible and live intervention possible
- Assessing digitally and self-marking activities
There will also be an interactive Q&A session after the core presentation that you can be a part of – these sessions have proven highly successful with all the BSME webinar series.
Sun, 05 Jun 2016
Wed, 17 Jan 2018
School level: All
In order to book places on any course, you must be signed in. If you are not a BSME Member, you can register with us to create an account. If you are a BSME Member, please contact your Principal/Head for login details.